[TOPIC UNIQUE] Le bar du Joueur

Messages recommandés

• Réponses 3,1k
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Un topic sur le forum MLG avec le premier post qui représente exactement ce que je ressens :

http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=346840

"Let's start this off with a little background.

Halo: CE: Would literally go over a friends house every single day to play as much as possible.

Halo 2: Bought an XBOX FOR THIS GAME so that I could get LIVE and play it as much as possible.

Halo 3: Bought an XBOX 360 FOR THIS GAME so that I could play it as much as possible.

Halo: Reach... I come back from classes and really try hard to have fun playing this game just to burn some time before I have to do whatever later that night. I honestly can't even kill time playing this game. I have talked to A LOT of people on this subject, at least 90% feel exactly the same way. There are people who went to several Halo 2 and 3 events who literally have not signed on LIVE for days because Reach is not fun enough to sign on and play. The majority of people who have been around all of the Halos like I have all are going through the same exact problem. It's really hard for a lot of people to try and say that Reach has potential when we can't even enjoy basic matchmaking. Regardless of how hard Bungie effed up H3's matchmaking everyone was 50's in several playlists. I, and many others that I know of, won't even give matchmaking the time of day. They will only sign on to play customs.

Is this the game that MLG is stuck trusting to be its flagship title? I feel sorry for the future. Games are only becoming more and more noob friendly so that developers can make more cash. It's really getting sad. BTW, who develops a game and releases less maps than on all of their previous titles? The majority of which being BIG TEAM BATTLE MAPS.

Anyone else feel similar to these thoughts?"

J'ai beau voir des parties de Reach, toutes me répugne à jouer au jeu, je comprends même pas les gens qui disent aimer le jeu, je ne comprends pas ce qu'elle lui trouve :/

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant
  • Pub bloquée :(

• Créer...