Aller au contenu

Veuillez patientez...

• Pub bloquée :(

kiRik first montage Halo5

kiRik

Messages recommandés

Hello guys,

I'm new to this forum but I've been playing halo since the first one came out. 15 years later I still love the game and since the technology improved I was able to capture some video's on the Xbox One. I've made my first montage (ever) of my recent Halo clips. Check it out and let me know what you think:

Enjoy!

Nice montage ! Your clips are pretty good, and I like the music and your editing. But maybe you could use more video effects, and better video transitions. Because you have used zoom, slowmotion and acceleration, but not so much. I encourage you to continue !

Keep up the good work ! :wink:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Montage sympas ! Les clips sont bons, et j'aime à la fois la musique et l'editing. Mais peut-être aurais-tu pu utiliser davantage d'effets vidéos, et de meilleurs transitions vidéos. Car tu as utilisé le zoom, le slowmotion et l'accélération, mais pas grand chose de plus. Je t'encourage à continuer !

Bon courage pour la suite ! :wink:

Well, for a first clip you have done a pretty good job. Contrary to Aug, I do not like the song that you used in the sound background but it is just my personnal tastes so you do not have to take care of it. Nevertheless, the clips are impressive and well assembled, you should use more video effects and diversify them in order to enrich the quality of your future videos.

I hope that you'll show us what you will do later. Sustain your momentum !

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...