Aller au contenu

Veuillez patientez...

• Pub bloquée :(

Citation du jour

Alzio 117

Messages recommandés

-It will be at least another day before I am put to death ! You and your gods are wrong. You see I guided my fate I fashioned the course of my life and my death. Me ! Not you, not the gods, me ! This was my idea to me here to die.

- You believe that so it is true to you

-Ahh the riddles you speak they have no real meaning. Your words can be interpreted in so many ways that they cease to cause comfort or knowledge but rather confusion. Your so called prophesies are dangerous.

-How So ?

-By telling Lagertha that she would have another chield yet she got pregnant. But then because of your words she put her unborn child in danger. So what if she didn't hear your words ? What if she thought her baby would survive ? She would have rested and protected it ans now maybe she would be the proud mother of a healthy child something she always wanted more than anything. See you presented her, her destiny and she manifested it.

-Perhaps it was her fate to have the child perish exactly the way it did.

-But what if it wasn't ?

-What if it was ?

- I don't believe in the gods existence man is the master of his own fate note the gods ! The gods are man's creation to give answers that they are to afraid to give themselves

- You may be right Ragnar Lothbrok I am only the seer and I have Walk amougst the lowest of the dead ans I have groped for meaning and I may have been wrong.

Modifié par Kasaneki
  • 4 weeks later...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus. Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.

- José le Lézard

Johnson et John117 dans le roman Operation First Strike :

-Vous étiez mort. Je vous ai vu mourir. Sur la vidéo-archive de Jenkins. Les Parasites vous ont tué.

-Les Parasites ? Putain, Major, il faudra bien plus qu'une bande monstres errants et horribles pour abattre le sergent A. J. Johnson.

Johnson (encore une fois) dans le roman Operation First Strike

-Je ne suis pas sûr de savoir ce que c'est. En tout cas, ça ne ressemble pas à un « éléphant indivisible » ; on dirait plutôt deux calamars qui s'embrassent.

Johnson dans Halo 2

Ha ! Pour une brique, il vole pas trop mal !

Chers Humains, nous regrettons d'être aussi débiles. Nous regrettons d'être venus, et nous regrettons encore plus de nous être fait ramasser par les Marines !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spoil TWOW (le tome 6 du trône de fer qui est toujours pas sorti)

Spoiler

-Frey and Manderly will never combine their strenghts. They will come for you, but separately. Lord Ramsay will not be far behind them. He wants his bride back. He wants his reek.

Theon's laugh was half a titter, half a whimper.

-Lord Ramsay is the one Your Grace should fear.

Stannis bristled at that.

-  I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the Bastard of Bolton ever won that I should fear him ? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

C'est pas spécialement du spoil, mais ça contient plusieurs images

Spoiler

How can a man still be brave if he's afraid ?
That is the only time a man can be brave

Eddard Stark

We’re all scared. We’d be fools if we weren’t. There’s no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it.

Jean Neige

vlcsnap-2017-08-23-19h00m28s911.png  vlcsnap-2017-08-23-19h00m48s727.png 

vlcsnap-2017-08-17-10h09m47s927.png  vlcsnap-2017-08-17-10h09m55s155.png

vlcsnap-2017-08-23-19h05m40s868.png?width=994&height=560  vlcsnap-2017-08-23-19h06m09s964.png?width=994&height=560

vlcsnap-2017-08-23-19h05m09s738.png  vlcsnap-2017-08-23-19h06m22s014.png

vlcsnap-2017-08-23-19h11m41s414.png   vlcsnap-2017-08-23-19h12m06s491.png

DHXxZN.jpg   DHXxZNwW0AgO9qp.jpg

vlcsnap-2017-08-23-19h16m33s787.png   vlcsnap-2017-08-23-19h26m25s828.png

vlcsnap-2017-08-23-19h21m32s895.png  vlcsnap-2017-08-23-19h21m54s346.png

vlcsnap-2017-08-23-19h20m04s965.png  vlcsnap-2017-08-23-19h20m39s074.png

Modifié par Kasaneki
  • 2 weeks later...

So many vows...they make you swear and swear. Defend the king. Obey the king. Keep his secrets. Do his bidding. Your life for his. But obey your father. Love your sister. Protect the innocent. Defend the weak. Respect the gods. Obey the laws. It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or the other.
- Jaime Lannister

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant
  • Pub bloquée :(
  • Créer...