Aller au contenu

Veuillez patientez...

• Pub bloquée :(

Conversation @Bsangel

Messages recommandés

Yop tout le monde !

Je prépare un twitlonger à envoyer bsangel de 343 industries pour poser des questions sur les améliorations possibles d'Halo 4.

Toute aide serait la bienvenue.

Si vous avez des idées, postez-les ;)

Voila ce que j'ai écrit pour l'instant :

"

@bsangel

Hi'

I wish you a Happy New Year and hope your holidays were good !

I'd like to ask you some questions about Halo 4 and the way 343 Industries intend to handle it.

I'm a huge fan of the Halo Universe and story but after the campaign is over, I always run into multiplayer and now, since several years, I'm interested by the e-sport part of Halo as it has grows a lot in America and Europe.

I have a few questions about Halo 4 and the maybe future updates the game'll have.

If you can give me some answers, it would great and hope give "back" envy to some people to inverst themselves into multiplayer and e-sport for Halo instead of other games like the last Call of Duty.

Here's the list of questions :

- Can we expect changes for sprint in Halo 4 ? (possibility to disable it)

- Can we expect changes for Instant Spawn issues ? (possibility to change the spawns times in every gametypes)

- Can we expect changes for flag run ?

(possibility to activate the drop, like in the previous Halo)

- Can we expect changes for weapons's zoom ?

(possibility to activate the unzoom on every weapons when you got hit, like in the previous halo)

- Can we expect improvements for network connections ?

Thanks a lot in advance ;)

Have a great day and long life to 343i and halo 4 !"

Message suivant envoyé :

"Hi'

I wish you a Happy New Year and hope your holidays were good !

I'd like to ask you some questions about Halo 4 and the way 343 Industries intend to handle it.

I'm a huge fan of the Halo Universe and story but after the campaign is over, I always run into multiplayer and now, since several years, I'm interested by the e-sport part of Halo as it has grows a lot in America and Europe.

I have a few questions about Halo 4 and the maybe future updates the game'll have.

If you can give me some answers, it would great and hope give "back" envy to some people to inverst themselves into multiplayer and e-sport for Halo instead of other games like the last Call of Duty.

Here's the list of questions :

- Can we expect changes for sprint in Halo 4 ? (possibility to disable it)

- Can we expect changes for Instant Spawn issues ? (possibility to change the spawns times in every gametypes)

- Can we expect changes for flag run ?

(possibility to activate the drop, like in the previous Halo)

- Can we expect changes for weapons's zoom ?

(possibility to activate the unzoom on every weapons when you got hit, like in the previous Halo)

- Can we expect improvements for network connections in general ?

- Can we expect improvements for the theater part ?

(possibility to watch a clip/movie with several persons, like in the previous Halo)

- Can we expect a "MLG" or at least "Competitive" Playlist soon ?

- Do you intend to work with MLG or any others compagnies that'd like to support and use Halo 4 in their rosters ?

Thanks a lot in advance ;)

Have a great day and long life to 343i and halo 4 !"

Eh bien malgré 3 relances, aucune réponse :/

Donc je me demande si elle ne m'aurait pas bloqué parce que j'ai l'impression qu'elle répond à tout le monde en général :/

Si quelqu'un veut lui envoyer le texte par twitter, n'hésitez pas, ça devrait augmenter les chances de réponses j'espère.

là t'as au moins deux réponses à tes questions: playlist courant janvier ou peut-être février. Il a des doutes sur quand est-ce que ça sera, mais il a l'air certain qu'il y aura la playlist en matchmaking et assez tôt & 11:00 "343 working w/ MLG".

Quant au sprint, il y a déjà des modes "NOSTALGIA" sans sprint. Si ta question c'est de savoir si dans le mode MLG il n'y aura pas de Sprint, c'est bien entendu hors de question. encore une fois c'est exclusivement français votre état d’esprit réticent au sprint.

De toute façon ces questions sur le mlg se posent pas à cette personne.

Mais la question sur le spawn instantané en mlg team slayer est intéressante car j'entends jamais aucun pro dire qu'il faut changer ça. Je vais me renseigner

là t'as au moins deux réponses à tes questions: playlist courant janvier ou peut-être février. Il a des doutes sur quand est-ce que ça sera, mais il a l'air certain qu'il y aura la playlist en matchmaking et assez tôt & 11:00 "343 working w/ MLG".

Quant au sprint, il y a déjà des modes "NOSTALGIA" sans sprint. Si ta question c'est de savoir si dans le mode MLG il n'y aura pas de Sprint, c'est bien entendu hors de question. encore une fois c'est exclusivement français votre état d’esprit réticent au sprint.

De toute façon ces questions sur le mlg se posent pas à cette personne.

Mais la question sur le spawn instantané en mlg team slayer est intéressante car j'entends jamais aucun pro dire qu'il faut changer ça. Je vais me renseigner

Merci de ton intervention ...

Tu nous ramènes une interview qui date du 2 janvier, on est le 16, donc je suis au courant depuis un moment de tout ça.

Au courant aussi pour les modes sans sprint et spawn instant, ça fait juste 2 mois qu'ils sont disponibles ...

Si on a besoin de rien ;)

Veuillez vous connecter pour commenter

Vous pourrez laisser un commentaire après vous êtes connecté.

Connectez-vous maintenant
  • Pub bloquée :(
  • Créer...